Cynthia Morgan In Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion - Lagos Explorer - Tourism | Business | Culture

Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Cynthia Morgan In Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion

    Nigeria reggae artiste, Cynthia Morgan who has been off the scene lately is reportedly facing financial difficulties at the moment.

    Related image
    According to a report by Punch (who obtained court documents), Morgan has been charged to the Ikeja High Court for failure to pay her rent at her Omole apartment.
    It was reported that on the same day the artiste was served court papers for defaulting on payment of rent, she was also served with court papers for evading tax.
    A source close to the owner of the apartment where singer currently lives said her brother has been begging the owner of the apartment for further grace period even though the initial six months grace given to the artiste ended last month.
    When contacted, her representative who identified himself as Maze denied allegation
    He simply said, “I do not know of anything like that and I would say that it is a lie. I do not know about any court papers, so I would say that it is a lie. To the best of my knowledge, I am not aware that she owes her landlord any money. I believe that if they claim she smokes, entertains strange guests and leaves the gate open at odd hours, they should have proof. In my book, none of this statement is factual. I don’t know about these details and I would say that it is a lie.”

    Read more https://independent.ng/cynthia-morgan-in-court-over-unpaid-rent-tax-evasion/

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad