I Am Happy in Manchester United - Victor Lindelof - Lagos Explorer - Tourism | Business | Culture

Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    I Am Happy in Manchester United - Victor Lindelof

    Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof has cleared the fog linking him with a move to La Liga giants Barcelona.

    Image result for PICTURES OF Victor Lindelof
    The 24-year-old has become an integral part of United's defence, despite his initial struggle to adapt to life at Old Trafford after moving from Benfica in 2017.

    His improved performances first led to speculation about a potential move to Barcelona in January, and talk has resurfaced after the player's agent, Hasan Cetinkya, publicly claimed that Barça were pursuing the Swedish international.

    But the player has come out to clear the mist of a possible move to Barcelona by stating that he is happy at Manchester United.

    “I'm very, very happy to be a Manchester United player and I'm really looking forward to this season to start and very happy here," Lindelof said, as quoted by the Mirror.


    “That's my answer to that. I always felt like a Manchester United player but last season was a better season for me, I performed better than I did in my first, pretty."

    When asked about their rival he added: "Well new players, new signings, we as a team will always try to help them to settle in as quickly as possible.


    “This is my third season here, I've been through what it is to sign for this club and get a little criticism. But it's part of the game and, like I said before, everyone in the team is trying to help the new guys.”

    He is with Manchester United on a pre-season tour, but missed the club's opening game against Perth Glory. However, there is the possibility of featuring against Leeds after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed he will return to the team.

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad